WASHING UP PAD
Washing up pad
Washing is easy
Whether used with or without washing liquid, washing up is simple, effective and easy with this pad.
- Dual sided pad for cleaning the toughest cleaning tasks
- Scrubbing side (grey) makes light work removing stuck-on food residue and hardened messes
- e-cloth fiber side (yellow) cuts through grease and grime, using just water
Size: 16cm x 10cm
More effective kitchen and bathroom cleaning with less effort
• Dual sided pad for cleaning the toughest cleaning tasks
• Scrubbing side (grey) makes light work removing stuck-on food residue and hardened messes
• e-cloth fiber side (yellow) cuts through grease and grime, using just water
• Ideal for pots and pans, baking dishes, plates, cutlery
• Machine wash regularly at 60°C (high heat). Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
• Guaranteed for 300 washes without losing performance.
Where to Use: Kitchen Cleaning, Bathroom Cleaning, Pots and Pans, baking dishes, plates, cutlery, showers, sinks, tubs, barbecue grills, etc
Kitchen Cleaning is more effective due to the strong scubbing power of the grey side and the grease gathering of the yellow microfiber side
Bathroom Cleaning beneifts most from the scrubbing power of the grey side adding extra power to tough bathroom dirt and mildew.
Scrubbing side made from polyester threads surrounded in tough non-scratching nylon and then made into e-cloth’s scrubbing fabric. Can be used on non-stick surfaces without scratching or damaging the surfaces. e-cloth fiber side is made from the highest quality cleaning microfiber fabric available in the world. Sponge material between fabrics.
How to use it:
Washing up Pad can be used like any other scrubbing pad. Scrubbing side (grey) makes light work removing stuck-on food residue and hardened messThe e-cloth fiber side (yellow) cuts through grease and grime. Wet thoroughly and wring out excess water and wipe surface to be cleaned. For heavier dirt, initially use scrubbing side before finishing with microfiber side. Rinse and finish wiping with dry e-cloth Glass & Polishing Cloth.
Caring for your e-cloth:
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing from 30°C to 60°C.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced, in which case, hot wash without any detergent should be done.
E-cloths will benefit from an occasional hot wash at 90°C or sterilising by boiling in just water.
Tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.
Ingredients or Materials: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide